Golden Globe® nominee Emily Blunt in GK Films’ “The Young Victoria.” Directed by Jean-Marc Vallee and written by Academy Award® winner Julian Fellowes, “The Young Victoria” won the Oscar® for Best Costume Design, and was nominated for Art Direction and Makeup. For more photos, and to learn more about upcoming GK Films’ releases, visit www.gk-films.com.
About GK Films
Founded by Academy Award-winning producer Graham King in 2007, GK Films productions include "The Young Victoria," "Edge of Darkness," "The Rum Diary," "London Boulevard" and "The Tourist."
- GK FILMS REBOOTS TOMB RAIDER FILM FRANCHISE
- Paramount to distribute Scorsese’s and GK Films’ “Hugo Cabret”
- GK Films’ Photo of the Week 11.29.10
- GK Films’ Photo of the Week 11.19.10
- GK Films’ Photo of the Week 11.12.10
- GK Films’ Photo of the Week 10.29.10
- GK Films’ Photo of the Week 10.22.10
- “The Town” Novelist Chuck Hogan Takes On Winter Hill Gang Script for GK Films
- GK Films’ Photo of the Week 10.15.10
- GK Films Photo of the Week 10.08.10
- No public Twitter messages.